Organisational Performance Management
The ‘Ripple Effect’ – Who and what else is affecting organisational performance?
The ‘ripple effect’ is a consulting tool for developing enhanced organisational performance. This tool provides a framework for keeping in perspective six key variables that truly impact on organisational performance. The model illustrates that organisational performance can be influenced by the degree to which six critical elements are in harmony with one another. Those elements are:
- Stakeholder needs
- Strategic intent and values
- Organisational culture
- Results and subsequent gaps
- People and their respective paradigms
- Organisational systems and processes
There are two phases to the use of this tool:
- Diagnosis of current results, based on stakeholder needs, and
- Redesigning failing elements identified in the diagnosis.
Facilitation of this workshop allows leaders/ managers to identify any organisational functional blindness and what is going ‘wrong’ and to determine the appropriate strategies to re-design where necessary in order to realise the results they desire.
For more information on how to take advantage of this valuable tool Contact Us